An Event Designed by and for Medical Device & Diagnostic Training Leaders
October 3-4, 2017, Location TBA
The Medical Device & Diagnostic Trainers Summit brings together more than 100 senior-level training leaders and industry partners to discuss the state of medical device and diagnostic training and education.
Engaging and thought-provoking talks and panel discussions facilitated by training executives will delve into communication and leadership strategies, the role of technology, globalization of education, informal learning, strategies for ACO’s and much more.
Participate in a wide range of sessions with topics including: the changing healthcare landscape and its impact of life sciences training, the state of the industry, eLearning; ROI; marketing and training partnership strategies; and much more!
The intimate scale of this event makes it an ideal venue for attendees to evaluate new partners, reconnected with old colleagues and collaborate with their peers.
This event is for any life science company executive, vice president, director, manager, and trainer in any of the following areas:
- Business Development
- Learning & Development
- Learning & Education
- Product Management
- Sales Training
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Sales & Marketing
- Sales Strategy & Innovation
- Training & Development
2016 Summit Planning Committee
- Patrick D’Amico, Director of Commercial Learning and Development, Cardiac and Vascular Group, Medtronic
- Greg Adamson, Senior Director, Education, St. Jude Medical
- David R. Brin, Director, Enterprise Solution Selling, St. Jude Medical
- Jennifer Dill0n-Beem, Director of Commercial Excellence, Technology and Operations, Roche Diagnostics
- Melissa Lowe, National Manager, Sales Training , Spectranetics
- William Magagna, Director, Education Solutions Head of Global Product Education, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Mary Myers, Director of Training, Bayer HealthCare
- Connie Murray, Director, Sales Training and Clinical Education, B. Braun Medical
- Rob Terrell, Commercial Education Director, Molecular and Tissue Diagnostics, Roche Diagnostics
- Mark Wilson, Senior Director, Global Learning Technologies, ResMed
- Jennifer Wolfgram, Vice President, Commercial Education, Roche Diagnostics